Friday, July 19, 2013

 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That was me screaming cause one of the girls at my school read this and she told it to Britney and she went to my locker and said that you better not say that it was me and that if it was then I am toast and that you can write all you want but I have a birdy who will read and say and your so going down to the loser list if I keep this up and then she went and did her sashay walk and I hate her sashay walk but I have a HUGER problem and if I don’t fix it then I am doomed so if anyone out there comments then help me please or then I am DEAD.L

4 comments:

  1. You are just so desperate to get good pageviews on your blog I think this might help a bit..Well
    I hope you to cmnt on my blog to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right i hope you can comment on this again<3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I already did! You too reply to my cmnt on my blog!

    ReplyDelete