Hey, I just can’t stop but think that if I am 13th and
most of my friends are out there and all I’m in is just at my home doing
nothing except writing a blog and this is just… I can’t explain it but I can
just say one thing and that is BORING and I would rather swim with sharks or
dolphins or even go skydiving or something or anything cause I am out of luck
and its summer and no one is online except my mom and my two of my elder three sisters
are in Africa and the other elder two are in California and the last elder is
in the big apple (New York) and since I am with my only brother I have to be in
charge and we are 8kids but we only have one littlest brother so we have less
smells but still annoyingness also braggy pants but still I can’t stand him and
I will have to take care of him but on the bright side that…there is no so
what better way to do it then anything.JL
No comments:
Post a Comment