Hey, I just got a comment from a cool person and I hope
you can comment on her blog and I just want to say that IT’S MY BIRTHDAY but I have
to see if they will actually make a birthday party for me so let me just go
forward……………so I was off at school and then Britney came to me and said that
hey I heard it’s your birthday and hope you get the worst and BTW I am going to
tell everyone that and then I said sure I hope they bring lots of gifts and BTW
I think that you just out smarted yourself and then she just did her move and I
hate her move I forgot what was its name but I moved along then I went home and
then right there my little brother saying hey carly I want you to come with me
to grandma’s house because I left my ball there and I asked why do you always
leave your ball there?, but I didn’t care all I wanted is to go to sleep and
then I had to call the driver and tell him to drive us to grandma’s house and
then we went and right after I opened the door and then the lights were closed
and all there was in the front was the ball and when my brother got it and I opened
the lights everyone came out and shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY and everyone was
there my mom, dad, my friends everyone was there and I was surprised and I had
the greatest party until midnight we went home and I had the most awesome
birthday in history and I hope anyone with a birthday too has a great one.<3
Nice post! I hope you best of luck :)and I hope that you read my blogs and cmnt more and more!
ReplyDeleter u kidding i totally will and plus that person is u and i hope u tell more people about my blog and i will too.<3
DeleteI definitely will do that..
ReplyDeleteI must tell you are really sweet BTW u r from which country?
I am from India..read my latest blog post and cmnt on that too..I am not able to add you, so you can add me on g +
sure and BTW i am from london and i read it and cmnt and just gotta say great work.,3
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou know it has always been a dream to visit London!
ReplyDeleteI hope to fulfil it soon BTW u r 13?
If so then you are too mature for your age here in India it's hard to find such people!
yes i am 13 and cool maybe u can go to london someday and maybe you will be famous there and u i have been telling people about your blog they thought it was cool then those other blogs and really then i must be special but not that special cause no one is perfect.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwww..carly your way too sweet!
ReplyDeleteWell I hope to visit london someday and if (by chance!)I get famous i won't forget to meet you!
I have wriiten a new post do check that out and comment http://myfeverr.blogspot.in/
nice blog.....i like ur free style of writing..!!
ReplyDeletekeep up the fuchas way..!!!
well er... ur frnd nikita told me bout ur blogs...:)
gud...