Listen I don’t want to be mean or anything but the
only thing I can’t stand is that some people think there life is over but let
me just say this story and then I will explain.
Okay, so I had this friend named zoey and one day when
zoey was coming to me while as I were in front of my locker she just looked so Goth
and I barley believed it was her and then she said to me with her evil voice
and eager eyes that she is a Goth now and then I did something I wasn’t supposed
to do but I couldn’t handle it let me just say that I went to the principle
office and I to tell you the truth I slapped her but I did it cause she became
a Goth just because Britney gossiped about her that she was a dummy just
because she failed that easy science test and then don’t let me start with the
way she talked and walked I couldn’t believe especially in front of my own locker
but all I can’t stand is that why do people judge isn’t there other people who
has more things that really needs happiness and I just can’t believe my friend
is a GOTH but then when I went home everything in her ID, her Facebook, her Twitter
and including her instigram and I couldn’t believe but right then I had an idea
I would let her know that words don’t matter and that she would listen to her
favorite songs and she has a memory book then I called her to come to her house
then the next day thank goodness it was a weekend and then I went to her house and then I told her to
got to her room and she said fine with again an eager face like tomorrow she is
going to die but then I saw her room it was all black and then she said she
needed the bathroom and she went and then I checked high and low for anything
but then I went under her bed and there was it the pride posseciounce and then
she came and then I told her to sit down and then we talked and nothing works and
then her memory book snapped he rand then the next day she was ordinary zoey
and then that day I learned two things and that is one best friends are always
there for each other and two who cares what people thinks all it matters is
what you think.
I completely agree with you...People at times behave like their life is over and the very next moment are back to square one..you said I'll be famous but I think you will to be famous..you write good
ReplyDeletebtw do check my new blog post and cmnt,and also the teenage one I replied to your msg!
http://myfeverr.blogspot.in/
cool i will total cmnt and nothing will stop and i want to know how old r u?
ReplyDeletejust sayin.<3
I am 15
ReplyDeleteI replied to you :)
Plz answer to my reply on my blog!