Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I thank nikita and her support and I really I want to say that hope she can be a writer cause she dos lots of great things and really cool posts and I have to say she even taught me something and we never actually met face to face and I know it’s dangerous and I know but we r just bloggers and even more than that and I hope someday we can meet each other and I even told my twin about her and she read her blog and she even thought it was amazing and I hope she would go to Hollywood and be famous and I just hope(BTW I have a really hopeful life)she can write as many books as ever and be the best also she is one of the 5th best place on having the best blog in my whole school and I am really proud of her and since she is the 5th place she can have more page views and cmts and I am just really proud of her and I hope u can see her blog and cmnt also I hope(man I just noticed I hope a lot)that she is a wonderful girl and very cool and if she can’t be a writer then there is always a teacher.<3

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I seriously think that you right amazingly
    I hope we meet one day! (Hoping like you)
    Tell your friends to see my blog and tell them to comment on it! :)
    You are very sweet..

    ReplyDelete