I am going to not be embarrassed about it but I know I
am 13 but I like to play dollies with my lil sis and I know any one might be
laughing but I don’t know why can’t we be kids like my cousin he is 18 and he
still has his teddy bear with him since he was 3 and I don’t blame him I have
one too and people shouldn’t judge or laugh its normal cause its stupid (I am
not insulting u) to think now ur a teenager who can’t do kids’ stuff and I still
play in the bouncy house with my lil sis and my lil bro and I don’t care I am
always a kid at heart and out and I love playing tea party with my lil sis is
dolls and I am a KID AT HEART AND OUT FOREVER even when I am 30 and up.
I'll be the same way I am now even when I am 60 you know Dil toh baccha hai ji! stuff
ReplyDeleteYou should not care about the world ,you just do what you wish to :)
Even I am your fan!
I wrote an article for you plz see that...and comment!
ReplyDeletesure and thanks<3
ReplyDelete